"Practice becomes firmly grounded when well attended to for a long time without break and in all earnestness."
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali 1:14
Set your intention for an amazing 2013 right now by beginning our Liberation Yoga Sadhana Challenge!
A regular yoga practice, or sadhana, is the foundation upon which all progress in this discipline rests. While any amount of yoga is extremely beneficial, a firmly grounded practice of 3 classes or more every week opens the door to a transformed and strengthened self. A regular and steady practice can certainly seem like a big commitment of time and energy, but there is no better means for bringing greater health, vitality and peace into your life.
So what are you waiting for? Commit to expanding your practice this year and experience the transformative benefits of a regular yoga practice.
How it works:
First, talk to Dave or Adrea about figuring out which level is right for you. We will look at your visit history for the past 90 days and estimate how often you've been attending on a weekly basis. If you've been coming less than 3 days a week, you can choose any challenge level that appeals to you. If you've already been coming more than that, you can choose from whichever levels are above your current attendance. Then, when your current package expires, you signal your commitment to begin the challenge by purchasing our special 6-Week Unlimited Challenge Package, and your Challenge begins that day.
Challenge Time: 6 weeks or 40 days. You can start anytime in 2013!
Challenge Cost: 6-week Unlimited package for $180
Finding Your Flow Challenge
Eligibility: Anyone whose current practice is less than 3 times a week
Attend: 3 classes a week for 6 weeks
Reward: T shirt; 10% off next package
Eligibility: Anyone whose current practice is less than 4 times a week
Attend: 4 classes a week for 6 weeks
Reward: T- shirt; 10% off next package & one 25% off massage coupon
Eligibility: Anyone whose current practice is less than 5 times a week
Attend: 5 classes a week for 6 weeks
Reward: T shirt; 15% off next package & one 25% off massage coupon
Eligibility: Anyone whose current practice is less than 6 times a week
Attend: 6 classes a week for 6 weeks
Reward: T shirt; 20% off next package, one 25% off massage coupon
& 1 Free ˝ hr Reflexology with Adrea
Ultimate Liberation Challenge
Attend: 40 classes in 40 days
Reward: T shirt; 25% off next package; one 25% off massage coupon
& Free one hour Massage with Adrea
A few rules and limitations:
1) You must choose a level that is above your current weekly attendance.
2) For all Challenge levels other than the Ultimate Liberation, the minimum attendance is on a weekly basis. If you do not attend the minimum number of classes for any week during your 6-week challenge, you forfeit the challenge, but you will of course retain your Unlimited package until it expires.
3) Nobody is perfect - there are unlimited "do-overs." You can restart your challenge when your 6-Week Unlimited package expires.
4) You may do as many challenges as you like, however you must proceed to the next level each time. You are limited to 1 Ultimate Liberation Challenge every 4 months. Only one Tee-Shirt will be awarded per person, regardless of how many challenges are completed.
5) Body and Mind - All classes, including meditation and workshops (yoga workshops only - prices are not included in the Challenge package), count towards your class goal.
6) All reward offers must be redeemed within 6 months of completing your challenge.
7) In event of cancelled classes (due to inclement weather or any other reasons), an additional day will be added onto all Challenge Packages.
8) For those students on a Yearly Unlimited class package, it is not required that you purchase the 6-Week Unlimited package to participate.
9) With the Ultimate Liberation Challenge only, if you miss a day, you may make it up by taking two classes in a single day. You may only do this once.